Department of Health Policy and Management
Centers for Healh Policy and Management
Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Gadjah Mada
August 2015 – March 2016
- Social Determinants of Health is an important issue for improving health status in the community.
- Many students in the school of public health, medical sciences as well as social sciences in Asia Pacific region who have already conducted studies on health that involve social perspectives but have no chance to publish them.
- At the same time, governments in these countries need inputs and pressures to address issues in social determinants of health in their policies and programs.
- Academics and students in public health should learn about SDH, research method, writing academic papers and policy brief to policy makers.
- Project INTREC has developed and tested the modules on social determinant of health. These modules can be retrieved in the website (www.intrec.info) and will become the basis for this blended-learning course.